Your time and energy are valuable.
Date like you believe it.
Maybe you're dating a man
you don't see yourself with long-term
Whatever the reason, it shouldn’t keep you from
achieving YOUR goal of meeting the one.
Introducing... "Love That Lasts,"
a 3-month transformation designed to help you achieve your relationship goals faster and easier
than you thought possible
Over the next few months, I'll teach you...
Working together will be highly customized to you
Typical journey across the 3 fundamental pillars of "Love That Lasts:
Month 1 - SHE
Clear blocks related to your dating past, personal identity, and thought patterns
By the end of our first month, you'll feel incredibly confident about finding love because you:
- know what you want from a man and how it aligns with your broader value system
- understand how your previous dating experiences impact your openness to love
- realize how limiting beliefs, especially around the availability of good men and your own desirability may be holding you back
- use your natural superpower to attract the men you want
- embrace the habits and thought patterns that help your chances in dating (and ditch the patterns that don't!)
- have decided which (if any) behaviors to change or dating skills to learn
Month 2 - HE
Understand men and how to pick a good one every time
By the end of our second month, you'll develop an allergy to dead-end men because you:
- know why men do what they do and say what they say, and what it could mean for a potential relationship
- can tell whether he’s worth spending time on or better off avoided
- use your dates and downtime to learn more about his intentions
- understand the difference between “growth opportunities” and red flags
- interpret his words, actions, goals, and plans to discern whether he's “the one”
Month 3 - WE
Prepare for the physical, emotional, and spiritual roles necessary in love
By the end of our third month, you'll be a strong, grounded relationship partner because you:
- uncover how your spiritual or religious beliefs influence your ideals and relationships
- are certain of your goals and expectations for a potential lifelong partner
- know your role in the long-term relationship you desire
- embody the key characteristics of healthy relationships
- depend on a positive support network when challenges arise in your relationship
The next three months could be the difference
between doing more of what you've been doing and
spending more time with the type of man you've been looking for
Ready to get started?
Still have questions?
Schedule your free session with me and get as a bonus:
1. A Review of Your Online Dating Profile, or
2. A Post-Mortem of Your Last Relationship, or
3. A Course Correction Before Your New Relationship
Here's what's included :
Wondering...“What makes Elliott qualified to give love and relationship advice to women?”
Ever heard the saying, “It takes one to know one”? Well, I used to be the type of “wolf in sheep’s clothing” that I’m now teaching you to avoid. I can tell you in great detail the tricks men use to keep women on the hook.
“Can men change?”, you ask? I surely did, however I’ll need to help you differentiate between a man with red flags and another with opportunities for growth. Growing in key areas allowed me to become “the one” for my wife and I'll make sure you know whether the man you've encountered has made the shift.
Can’t I just avoid the wrong men and pursue the right men all by myself?
You can, but we both know that’s easier said than done. We don’t date dead-end men or women because we want to, we date them out of convenience, comfort, and fear of the unknown. My program will get you out of your comfort zone and into life-changing, love-inviting situations that honor what you value most.
Will three months be enough time to change the way I date?
In most cases, yes.
Within three months, my goal is to give you the knowledge and skills to move past what’s been holding you back from real love. In the rare event that you need more time in the program, we can explore continuing our time together.
I'm not really in the best position to start dating. Can your program still work for me?
Yes! If you commit to trusting the process, putting the work in, and following the instructions we come up with during our calls, I assure you that you’ll be in a much better position to avoid the men you don’t want and attract the men you do.
What my clients are saying...
The Best Part
"The best part was learning more about myself and why I wanted what I wanted. But then, even better, you showed me how to get it!"
Helped Me Open Up
"You helped me open up so I could find my current boyfriend! The 'SHE' part taught me so much about why I act so closed off."
Now I Understand
"I never really understood guys, especially why they're so awkward and iffy all the time... but you helped me figure out guy language"
You owe it to yourself to find the right one
and not the “other” ones that will continue to waste your time